SF International has always been providing quality and caring services to our customers.Shipment Protection Plus (short for “SPP”) is a value-added service provided by SF International.If customers select the SPP service when shipping packages with SF International, in addition to the freight charge, customers will need to pay the SPP service charge based on the SPP rate. During the transport process, if shipments are damaged or lost due to SF International's liabilities, SF International will compensate for the loss based on the ratio of the SPP amount (declared value) and loss.
Standard Express (SE), Economy Express (EE)
Only for package shipments (not for document shipments)
1) If the declared value is less than JPY100,000 (inclusive), SPP charge= JPY500/shipment
2) If the declared value is overJPY100,000, SPP charge=Declared Value x 0.5%
Only supports payment by the shipper (in cash or with SF account) with freight cost.
Shipments sent from Japan to the following destinations:
Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong Region, Macau Region, Taiwan Region, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, United States, Thailand, Vietnam, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mongolia, India, Cambodia, Indonesia, Mexico, Myanmar, United Arab Emirates, Brunei, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Philippines, Nepal, Ethiopia, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Lithuania, Latvia, Norway, Poland, Romania, Sweden, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Luxembourg, Austria, Czech, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Croatia.
In addition to the prohibited items specified for international transportation, the following items are not accepted for the SPP service:
1) The declared value of an international shipment shall not be higher than the actual value. The upper limit of the declared value is JPY 79,000,000. The SPP service is not available if the value of an international shipment exceeds JPY 400,000.
2) If customers choose to use the SPP service for their shipments, SF International will compensate when loss or damage happens. The compensation will be based on the ratio of the declared value of the consignment to the loss or damage.
3) International shipments are handled and transited through many locations from the origin to the destination; improper and unprotected packaging will put the safety of the shipment at risk. Shippers are suggested to check our Packing Guideline when preparing your shipments.
4) Please refer to Terms and Conditions of Shipment Protection Plus for detailed T&C applied for this service.