To confirm whether or not the items in your package can be shipped to the destination country/region, please click the button below and check the reference information.Search Now
Articles Prohibited or Restricted from International Import/Export
The following items are restricted or prohibited for shipping:
- Arms, simulation weapons, ammunition, controlled knives, and explosive articles.
- Inflammable articles, explosive articles.
- Oxidizing agents and peroxides.
- Narcotic drugs and drug taking tools, stupefacient and psychoactive drugs that are in improper use and precursor chemicals and toxic substances that are in improper use.
- Biochemical, epidemic and infectious materials.
- Radioactive substances and radioactive substances.
- Various propaganda materials that endanger national security and social stability, such as Illegal publications, printed materials, and audio-visual products.
- Files, documents and other articles with contents involving state secrets.
- Specialized spy equipment.
- Illegal counterfeit products such as counterfeit or altered currency, marketable securities, certificates, and official seals.
- Currency and negotiable securities.
- Articles that infringe intellectual property rights, and counterfeit and shoddy products.
- Animals and plants, especially those endangered wild animals and plants as well as their products.
- Food, drugs or other articles that are hazardous to human and animal health and may spread disease from infected area
- Cigarettes and tobacco, tobacco products, and liquor.
- Valuables (such as artworks, antiques, gems, Industrial diamonds and precious metals including gold).
- Other articles prohibited from mailing under other laws and regulations.
- ※Items that are difficult to be reissued, such as bank cards and ID cards, driving license, passport, residence card, can't be delivered
In addition to the above-mentioned restricted and prohibited items, SF Express has the right to reject the following articles until shipments are good for shipping:
- Packages without detailed contact information about the shipper and receiver.
- Articles which are inappropriate for mailing, with improper mailing mode, improperly described, classified, packaged, or labeled, and without necessary certificates as deemed by SF.
- Articles which may endanger the safety of transportation vehicles or personal safety due to their own or package features as judged by SF.
- Articles which are not suitable for mailing from the perspective of economics or operations as judged by SF.
Customs policies vary by regions and countries. To avoid potential risks, SF Express strongly recommends customers to prepare shipments according to local laws and regulations. For restricted and prohibited items in Japan, please refer to Prohibited Items for details.
Kindly Reminder: Should you have any further questions about restricted and prohibited items, please contact our Customer Service at 0120-683-683 or 03-5781-1513.