Rate & Transit Time
To learn about how much your shipment will cost and on what day your shipment will be delivered, you may check by simply select "Origin", "Destination", and put in the weight and the volume (length, width, height) of your packages, then click "Seach" and done!
1. The above rates include fuel surcharge, temporary surcharge, and are for reference only.
2. The above delivery time does not include the time for customs clearance, and is for reference only.
Density of a package is one of the factors affecting the shipping rate. The volumetric weight of a package is an index reflecting the package's density. A less dense package generally occupies more space, in comparison to its actual weight. Thus, shipping rate is determined according to the actual weight or the volumetric weight, whichever is greater.
With reference to the industry practice, the formula used to calculate volumetric weight, or DIM weight factor (in kg) is:
Length (cm) x Width (cm) x Height (cm) ÷ 5,000 (DIM weight factor)
1. The unit of the three sides (length, width, height) of the shipment is in centimeters (CM), and round to one decimal place.
2. Shipments up to 20kg are calculated in 0.5kg increments, weight in decimal kg will be rounded up to the nearest 0.5kg.
3. Shipments over 20kg are calculated in 1kg increments, weight in decimal kg will be rounded up to the nearest kg.
Fuel surcharge for each shipment is assessed on the net freight charge in accordance with the fuel surcharge percentage. The percentage of fuel surcharge is based on the U.S. Gulf Coast (USGC) price for kerosene-type jet fuel published by the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) two months earlier. For example, the rate applied in April 2020 is based on the rounded figure of the (USGC) Jet Fuel Price published by the EIA in February 2020. Please refer to EIA's (USGC) Jet Fuel Prices on EIA's website.
The fuel surcharge percentage will be revised monthly and be effective from the 1st of each month, and it will be published one week before the month ends on our official website. Decimal places in the calculation of the fuel surcharge will be rounded off to the nearest integer.
Check Fuel surcharge table.
For enquiry on Australia export and import services, please call our Customer Service Hotline at 1300 148 168. For enquiry on New Zealand export and import services, 3PL and Domestic courier services, please call our Customer Services Hotline in New Zealand 09-666-0336.