- If you cannot find regulations pertaining to your product category, your product category may be on the restricted goods list. Please return to the main interface and search for standards pertaining to received goods
- Tax calculations are based on the FOB (Free on Board) method instead of the CIF (Cost Insurance and Freight) method.
- Tax estimations are only for reference. The actual amount will be based on the taxes collected by the customs authorities at your destination.
- Currently, only the rules and regulations of Chinese Mainland, HK/Macau/Taiwan regions, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, South Korea and the United States are available; the tax rates and information pertaining to other overseas counties will be added at a later time.
- Russian taxes are calculated in a manner different than that of other countries. Please see below for more details:
a) For commercial items (the recipient acts as legally responsible person), the value of goods calculated under the FOB method is limited to under 200 Euros (219 US dollars)
b) For personal items, the value of goods calculated under the FOB method is limited to under 1000 Euros (1102 US dollars). For goods above 30KG in weight, you must pay customs duties, which amount to 30% of the value of goods. The customs duties may not be less than 4 Euros per kilogram.